Friday, May 12, 2006

The Meaning of Life...A Canvas

I was tagged by MagicalSis to express my thoughts on the Meaning of Life...Late but better than not..

It encompasses so much. The meaning is what makes sense to me
I have come to an age where I don't look so young anymore on the outside but I still feel young inside. And I know I am more beautiful now.
I have found that from looking inward that I had to face my fears, my failures, my unhappiness and death. And I have seen the best in myself. The pure joy of working hard, finding an absolute beautiful man to spend my life with and my children, who I love so much.
I have found that the more I give to others the more satisfied I am with myself.
I found that coming home after work and doing something rather than succumbing to the couch adds value to my life.
I find that I have no patience for the "negativity spreaders" of the world and I am drawn to those who are trying to be the best of themselves and beyond.
I have come to realize that life isn't very fair to most but not to give up and keeping trying.
I have found that the day takes you to where you're supposed to be. And being yourself, you can be more honest than not.
I have found that worrying about the World's problems keeps you awake at night but trying to make a positive difference in your own life and those around you settles a blanket of warmth around you rather than leaving you cold.
I have found that being kind to everyone is better than being absolutely rude…like to the cashier clerk for screwing up your order...because I don't want to ruin anyone's day over a Latte with a shot of Caramel.
I have found my voice in writing for myself. And I find I like it…. just wish I could focus a little more and get rid of those fragmented sentences.
I have found that life is REALLY what you make of it. The Meaning? Is a private search for the individual to map out and find.

“Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on It.” – Danny Kaye

1 comment:

MagicalSis said...

Oh Angela...I can dig it!!!
Thankyou for this, it inspires me and actually doing it late works out because we can all get off on each other's positivity at different times.

I learned from this post, and am glad to "know" you. lol
Wierd how I feel like I know you when I have never seen you.

Hugs.