Thursday, September 21, 2006

Brain Dead!!

I have to say that I have been going crazy!! School is kicking my butt! I spend hours studying but I don't get it. My brain had the summer off from school and now I can't retain information. And what is worse is that I don't have a study partner for my physiology class that I am taking. Our teacher is good but her tests are hard. She talks one thing in class but her test are on a much higher level so it is confusing. She talks layman terms in class but the test is for some 3rd year medical student at the University...so I bombed the first test. But, I have to get a good grade in this class because I am applying to Nursing school in December! I do not want to have to wait until spring to apply! I am not getting any younger and that just puts like 1000 more people in front of me!! Plus, the waiting list can be up to 2 year long! So, I am going crazy.

1 comment:

Pure said...

My biggest pet pieve at the college level is professors that don't know how to teach. I think that everyone who is being paid to teach college should have methodology courses so they know how to really help the students they are working with learn. Tests should measure what you've been taught. If she's not putting what she's teaching on the test, she's not teaching the right thing. Hang in there, you can do it!