Tuesday, October 03, 2006
1. Honey remedy for skin blemishes. Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.
2. Balm for broken blisters...To disinfect a broken blister, dab on a few drops of Listerine...a powerful antiseptic.
3. Smart splinter remover...just pour a drop of Elmer's Glue-All over the splinter, let dry, and peel the dried glue off the skin. The splinter sticks to the dried glue. -- Good for kids!!
4. Vinegar to heal bruises...Soak a cotton ball in white vinegar and apply it to the bruise for 1 hour. The vinegar reduces the blueness and speeds up the healing process.
5. Rainy day cure for dog odor...Next time your dog comes in from
the rain, simply wipe down the animal with Bounce or any dryer sheet,
instantly making your dog smell springtime fresh.
I like these because I have all these type of products around the house.