Wednesday, December 05, 2007

November Wrappin It Up

November Wraps

Seth's football ended. They were robbed of the Championship but it was a great year and the team went 11-1.

School - I learned that WWI was really terrible. AS IN - the conditions that the troops had to endure. First use of chemical warfare, the use of the tank, & planes in a War. I would like to nickname it the Trench War....

Work - Took on 2 projects for another market. It adds stress to my job. So, I just try to take it day by day. Let's hope I can keep up the good work.

Thanksgiving - Went to the Relatives...it was nice. I still managed to cook a turkey, rolls & 2 pies. We don't get leftovers so...I made leftovers for the Thanksgiving weekend. I just wish that I could get the whole Turkey gravy down...that is all that is missing.

BEST THING IN NOVEMBER: BYU FOOTBALL WON UNIVERSITY OF UTAH FOOTBALL AT HOME IN LAVELL EDWARDS STADIUM!!! Seth was there with his Uncle Corey so it was special.

No comments: